Monday, May 26, 2014

The Reality of Life....

The Reality of Life....

Nobody gets through life without losing someone they love, someone they need, or something they thought was meant to be.

Over the years we dealt with several hardships, including the sudden death, the loss of best friends, betrayal from our own. These experience were brutal, but in my experience each individual problem has given me more understanding and respect for my life..

Now i come to know, I don't have much, or anything at all, but i have my mind to inspire me to move forward again..I know now, Tragedies are rarely as bad as they seem, and even when they are, they give us an opportunity to grow stronger.

We shouldn’t be concerned with what other people are thinking.. cry if you need, and think we will be able to smile again. A sweet smile is our own choice, don't make the mistake of waiting on someone or something to come along and make you happy..

every situation in our lives has a lesson to tech us; to become stronger.. to trust our instincts..to try something new..

When you hear yourself say, “I am all alone,” it is your mind trying to sell you a lie.

Understand the fact, these losses that make us stronger and eventually move us toward future opportunities for growth and happiness.

Say to yourself: “Dear Past, thank you for all the life lessons you have taught me. Dear Future, I am ready now!”

No comments:

Post a Comment